Back to results list

Key Account Executive

Location: POULTON-LE-FYLDE, LANCASHIRE Salary: 18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
Sector: Business Support Job Type: Permanent
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: 10 months ago Reference: 3098979
Reed Business Support are incredibly proud to be recruiting for a Key Account Executive on behalf of a leading distribution company based in Poulton-Le-Fylde.

Looking after National Key Accounts this is an extremely fast paced position with 70% of your role involving reacting to inbound calls, with the other 30% of outbound business development to their B2B client base.

You will benefit from a fantastic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum with additional benefits of 20 days holiday + bank holidays and core working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm.

Your Daily Duties Will Include…
• Taking customers’ orders over the phone
• Negotiating to ensure you are priced competitively and retain clients business
• Learning a broad product range to ensure you can recommend the right product at the right price to key account holders
• Proactively contacting new customers, promoting the company’s products and generating business opportunities
• Establishing relationships with key account holders and working to retain their custom through excellent customer service

The Successful Applicant Will Be…
• Experienced in a similar role
• Confident in generating business through sales and up—selling
• Comfortable in managing their own workload
• Able to close business over the phone

Should you be interested in applying for this position, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. For any additional information please contact Laura Brookes on 01772 200843 or at

Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.

Similar jobs