Junior Technical Architect
Salary: £38,000 to £44,000
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Skills: Cloud Technologies/ Infrastructure/ Mobile Applications/ Strategic/ Change
A national company is looking for a Technical Architect to join an innovative team to drive a strategic change programme across the business. This team are constantly improving and developing the strategy for their technical architecture across the board. They are looking for someone from a system analysis, integration or change driven background who would be keen to progress a career in technical architecture.
You will gain invaluable experience in designing technical components of services and contributing to overall solutions to meet the strategic and tactical needs of the business. On a day to day basis, you will be involved in the creation and execution of technology roadmaps that will drive the adoption of cloud and other innovative solutions. Having a genuine passion for new and emerging technologies will be essential in this role, as this tea, are always looking to be ahead of the game.
Experience required to apply for this role:
- Business change, including rationalisation and transformation of activities and solutions
- Data communication to inform decision making
- Diverse technical knowledge including web applications, infrastructure, data, and cloud technologies
- Experience working with applications and mobile devices
- Have knowledge of architecture standards and practices
- Design of solutions in a multi supplier environment
This role is open to those who are looking to move from a systems analyst, integration engineer, business analyst, platform engineer or developer role into technical architecture. You will have the opportunity to learn and progress your careers consistently.
- Excellent pension package
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts in stores and restaurants
- Flexible working options
- Volunteering opportunities
To find out more and to be shortlisted, please send your updated CV to Hayley.Bee@reed.com today. Applications for this role close on the 9th of October 2020. Interviews will be over Microsoft Teams and you will be required to present a short presentation.