Do you love a buzzing atmosphere, a thrilling game and great food and drink? My client take the best aspects of all three to create an experience you simply cannot find anywhere else.
Sous Chefs are key members of the management team. Using your prior culinary management experience, you’ll be responsible for driving the team forward at venue, ensuring a safe and hygienic kitchen environment, providing excellent and consistent quality food for guests and associates.
Working alongside the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for delivering great quality food in line with the companies specifications, as well as ordering and managing kitchen budgets.
What I'm looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge of culinary and food hygiene practices
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Leadership skills
- Passion for excellence
In return they'll offer:
- Access to management bonus scheme, including 10% quarterly performance related bonus
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Focus on balanced working schedule
- Full uniform provided
- Opportunity for professional career development
- 50% off our food menu
- Trips, days out and invite to their prestigious awards night