|Location: LINGFIELD, SURREY||Salary: 23000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3127749|
1. To purchase within agreed parameters, ensuring the budgeted food GP is achieved
2. To ensure all menus are costed to achieve the targeted GP%
3. To assist or complete stock takes as required
4. To actively assist in future purchases and major redevelopment schemes for the kitchen areas
5. To ensure all EHO and Marriott food safety and production requirements are met
6. To ensure quality control at all times throughout production process from raw material to ready plated end product
7. To ensure tidy and hygienic storage of all food materials during any stage of the production process throughout the kitchen and secure stocks outside production hours
8. To control portion size and waste factors at all times, directly influencing GOP
9. To closely liaise with Stewarding on day to day basis to ensure hygienic and tidy kitchen areas at all times
10. To maintain high quality staff meal by creative menu design and production control
11. To create menus in line with customer and market trends, ensuring a high quality and value for money offering is available at all times
12. To ensure a safe working environment at all times
13. To be aware of competitors and industry trends
14. To continually update production and presentation methods to realise optional costs and maximize guest satisfaction
15. To maintain a positive high profile with hotel and local residents.
16. To attend any training courses as requested by the hotel or the Resort Head Chef
17. To observe, maintain and drive all Health & Safety and Hygiene policies.
18. To assist Health Inspector or Auditors, if required.
19. To meet clients when required to assist in menu planning
20. To actively sell the products and services of the hotel
21. To maintain good communication between Kitchen and other F & B and non-F & B departments.
22. In conjunction with Human Resource department, to train, control, motivate, assess, and assist in the discipline all members of the kitchen team, maintaining Company Personnel Policies and Procedures.
23. To assist in the roster of kitchen staff economically to volume forecasts, realising costs maximisation and maximum guest satisfaction.
24. To work with the Sous Chef to allocate daily workload appropriately to staff, maintaining effectiveness and operational control.
25. To instigate, execute, delegate and record all staff training on and off the job.
26. To encourage competition participation locally and nationally.
27. To assist with the completion of regular job and performance reviews with team in line with company guidelines
28. To assist with the recording of absence/sickness records for the kitchen team
29. To assist in providing balanced and healthy staff meals
30. Any other special duties or work outside the daily and weekly routines, but within the overall scope of the position.
31. Any other reasonable request from the senior management
• GCSE or equivalent
• L2 Food Safety in Catering
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Chef de Partie position
• Experience in a multi outlet environment is an advantage
• Experience in a busy hotel environment is an advantage
• Attention to detail
• Self motivated
• Excellent communicator
• Customer service focused (internal and external)
• Organisation, influence and leadership skills
26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
KINGS CROSS, LONDONRead more
21000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
32000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
21000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more