Title: C++ Junior Software Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
Reed Technology have the pleasure to be working with one of the worlds industry leading technology companies in Cambridge. This company are going from strength to strength with now almost a thousand staff worldwide.
As part of their continued growth they are looking for a junior C++ software engineer to join their established team. The key duties and responsibilities for this role will consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working daily with core software modules which are written in C++
- Confident working with numerous different technologies and applications as they can have different needs
- Able to work within a small team, formed for particular tasks with some experienced members
- Also able to work on projects alone, on new brand new ideas
- Successfully prioritise how work fits into wider progress, as well as solving immediate challenges
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience as a C++ software engineer or be a recent graduate looking to start their career and express the following skills and experiences:
- C++ Software development experience or a demonstrator of relevant skills forgraduates
- Linux development environment
- Self motivated, strong time management skills, and the ability to effectively prioritise a varied workload
- Linux development environment (desirable)
- Python, SQL, and NoSQL technologies (desirable)
- Networking and TCP/IP domain knowledge (desirable)
If you meet the above criteria for the C++ Junior Software Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Chris Maurice on 01223 463307.
Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.
Keywords: C++, Linux, Python, SQL