My market leading client located in Runcorn are in a different situation to most businesses during these unprecedented times, they are very busy, and business is booming. With that they require a Junior Project Manager to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Junior Project Manager you will work closely with the dedicated Project Manager or Business Unit Manager and our internal Sales Team, Training and Field Management Team to ensure the planning, organising, securing and managing of resources is delivered to bring about the successful completion of a specific project’s goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for supporting with the delivery of all aspects of the Project or Campaign cycle undertaken in line with SLA and Margin requirements and via divisional and individual KPI’s.
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week the salary will be between £19,000 and £22,000 dependent upon experience.
- Review the operational field schedule of work plan and confirm and agree a project plan, setting out the activity(ies) to be undertaken, the objectives, actions and resources required.
- Identify and create data collection and reporting systems designed to fulfil the monitoring requirements of the field plan and client needs.
- Ensure that all required material is distributed correctly to both the Field team and the client.
- Provide on-going feedback upon the results of the activity(ies) to the relevant person(s) according to an agreed schedule.
- Adheres to internal warehousing processes including stock pick prioritisation, ensuring complete project kits are allocated to field staff to ensure jobs can be fully completed within the agreed SLA.
- Participates in the identification and development of strategic accounts.
- As and when required, serves as key participant in team and client meetings. Confronts issues openly and quickly.
- Client Management - anticipating client’s needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Meet operational performance targets and agreed service level agreements to ensure that project SLA’s and deadlines are met and client expectations working towards ‘right first time’ philosophy
What my client is looking for:
- Min 1 years Project management experience covering a relevant area e.g. Events, Retail, Field Marketing etc.
- Project Management qualification(s) including PRINCE 2 accreditation or similar would be beneficial/desirable.
- Confident operating within peer groups and liaising with customer and clients
- Strong Team Player with a “Can do” attitude
- Flexible & Analytical in Approach
- Track record of ability to deliver against targets and within set timescales
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge and management of budgets
If you have the experience and skills as detailed above, please do not hesitate to apply online.