|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3057764|
Are you looking for a temporary contract within an interesting and dynamic organisation?
Yes? REED may have the role for you!
I am currently working with a design company a stones throw from Bristol City Centre. They currently require a Junior Project Manager to work with their Project Management team to ensure timley delivery of projects.
- Attend Project Review Meetings
- Ensure compliance is adhered to
- Manage your projects to ensure they achieve or exceed targets
- Analyse project data
- Place purhcase orders and produce invoices
- Keep colleagues informed of project developments
- Ensure Project Management system is kept up to date
- Analyse project requirements and devise accurate quotations
- Select suppliers for projects, briefing to ensure they deliver on time and within budget
- Additional support to the department and projects as required
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Able to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience within the POP, POS or Shopfitting industry is not essential but would be advantageous
This is a full time, ongoing temporary role, the hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm however additional hours may be required from time to time to meet business needs.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply online or by emailing me directly with your up to date CV at email@example.com
22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERWAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
12.8 - 12.8 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
FRIMLEY, SURREYRead more