Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
We require a Junior Project Manager who holds current DV clearance for an existing workload with Metropolitan Police, initially home working with the view of site working in the future, Empress State Building.
This is an interim position initially for 6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
We have a requirement for an experienced and security-cleared PMO/ Junior Project Manager to work on the ICT projects of the CAERULEUS programme. The PMO / Junior Project Manager will work alongside other members of the ICT Workstream, and may also be responsible for managing aspects of specific project work packages as directed by the Programme Manager. You will play an important role in project planning and risk and issue management. Moreover, you will log, manage and analyse information on the progress of the project.
The PMO/ Junior Project Manager will be able to seek professional guidance from specialists either in a dedicated Programme Management Office (PMO) or the Portfolio Management Office (PfMO), and will ensure implementation of programme/project management processes and standards, as defined by the Portfolio Office Centre of Excellence.
• Provide cover for other PMO resources within the Workstream. They will therefore need to become familiar with the management of all the programme’s controls and be able to step in and run these in the absence of others.
• Run and lead heartbeat sessions with the Programme Manager and project team leads which include: (1) Finances (2) Planning (3) Risks and Issues. These are currently established and therefore require someone to pick these up and run/lead them.
• Work with the CAERULEUS programme (CTP partners) on pulling together a Document Management Matrix (DDM), and ensuring this is kept up to date. Will be responsible for ensuring all documents from partners are known about and released to CTP within sufficient timescales to allow for proper internal reviews.
Experience - Essential
• Must be competent in MS Project as will be asked to pull together project plans, and also maintain plans written in detail in MS Project;
• Working with stakeholders who work in complex and specialised areas;
• Excellent written and spoken English. Must be able to write reports with very little supervision;
• Ability to work under pressure and to turn-round material changes to meet tight deadlines;
• Must have been in a similar PMO/Junior PM role for at least 5 years within a technology enabled transformation programme;
• Experience of hardware and software infrastructure delivery projects;
• High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications;
• The ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information up to SECRET, but occasionally higher;
• Must be a self-starter;
Experience – Preferred
• Experience of working in a secure Government / Police / CT / NS environment.
• Previous experience working as a Junior Project Manager within technology.
• Formal project management qualification such as APM.
This role offers a competitive salary of £475 per day
Any offers would be subject to Metropolitan Police vetting and right to work checks.
Please apply now or email and join us in loving Mondays!