Role – Junior Merchandiser
Location – Manchester City Centre
Salary - £17,000-£18,000
Type – Permanent
The position of Junior Merchandiser has just been given to me by our well established client in the Fast Fashion Retail Industry.
The position is a very exciting and challenging working in this extremely fast paced business which will without doubt help to develop and progress your career. They are eager to see candidates who want to learn and develop within the business to help it grow so your career can grow with it.
• A fashion related degree would be advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills are essential in this fast paced, vibrant office environment, dealing with different stakeholders both internally, externally and overseas
• Strong skills in managing critical path, working on approval for Fit/bulk/fabrics/trims etc with customer & factories.
• Participating in weekly meetings and providing critical feedback, creating Excel reports as required.
• Chasing fits and specs & communicating with customer
• Organising samples
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of £17-18K
• The chance to learn on the job in an exciting and vibrant team that wants to progress your career.
• City Centre location with lots of good transport links.