|Location: HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3055282|
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Administration: Provide general HR administration support across the employee lifecycle.
• Query handling: First point of contact for handling general employee queries i.e. terms and conditions, policies and procedures, sickness, flexible working and family friendly policies.
• HR Projects: provide support to HR initiatives and projects e.g. interns, apprentices, wellbeing, employee engagement survey (supporting focus group activity).
• Leavers: Run leaver process including checklists, exit interviews plus regular exit interview analysis
• Probation Reviews: Regularly review probation timeframes and provide line managers with the necessary support.
• Employee Awards: Administer long service and spot awards for business areas.
• Recruitment: Schedule and support agency briefing calls with hiring managers.
• Training: Support delivery of induction process, for day one, week four and quarterly induction processes.
• Reporting: Run required reports to prepare for ExCom, TI Plus HR data base and HR metrics reports. Create and run adhoc reports and manipulate data for relevant business area in Excel.
• HRIS - Success Factors: Update Successfactors database with employee lifecycle changes, job title, band, line manager, and department.
• Employee files: Maintain electronic HR files and file correspondence in hard copy employee files.
• Provide general guidance to managers on HR policies and procedures
• Employee correspondence: Provide letters of variation and other HR related documents to employees and managers.
• Liaise with payroll and update accordingly to capture employee changes.
• Any other HR related duties in order to ensure effective running of the department.
• Department Training Coordinator: Act as the Departmental Training Coordinator and Controlled Documents Coordinator for the department, keeping training matrixes and policies up to date
• Strong academic record. Educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent.
• HR qualification/degree would be desirable.
• CIPD membership.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly, sensitively and confidently at all levels, in meetings, in writing and by telephone.
• Acts in a confidential manner at all times.
• Demonstrate organisation, prioritisation and time management skills. Ability to assess workload and conflicting priorities and take appropriate action.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Must demonstrate a professional and positive approach and work flexibly to support employee and manager needs.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proactive and solutions focused.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the company ethos, and philosophy and acts accordingly.
• Has a ‘can do’ attitude to all tasks and is prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ to support both employees and managers.
• Infrequent travel may be required
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHERTSEY, SURREYRead more
31000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
29000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
18.5 - 23 GBP Per Hour
EPSOM, SURREYRead more