A Global Investment Bank are currently looking for a Junior Cross Asset Structurer to join their team in the City of London, this is a permanent role with a salary up to £67,000 with excellent benefits along with great exposure to senior stakeholders.
The Structuring & Product Development team is organised regionally with the following mandate:
- Day-to-day pricing services, training and marketing to Sales network of investment products and hedging solutions across asset classes:
- FX / Precious Metals
- Cross-Assets (formerly known as “hybrids”)
- “Alternative Solutions” e.g.risk transfer solutions, Proprietary Indices, Green…
- Foster cooperation and ensures a smooth execution process between trading and sales
- Design and develop new products, tools, materials responding to clients’ needs and sales feedback and coordinate the internal development process (NAP, NAC, CSTC…)
- Local implementation or development of appropriate / tailor made “packaging” and “financing solutions” (EMTN, fund, loan, repack, flexi-loan, liquidity / risk transfer solutions ) with a strong transactional motivation in order to optimise the banks clients’ objective versus risk, accounting and/or regulatory constraints.
- Coordination of the SFI cross-selling business with Sales force regionally:
- Definition and roll out of the acceptable risk parameters and best practices for the product line including participation in the structuring and negotiation of the transactions to ensure alignment with the defined risk parameters
- Main point of contact for Structured Finance and sits in the relevant committee
- Ensure the business is carried out with the highest origination standards from both a compliance and legal standpoint
Finance related university degree and/or professional qualification
Degree in a Mathematical subject.
Experience in financial engineering/ structuring and new product development.
Experience in financial products for FX.