I am delighted to have been engaged in an exciting opportunity for a Junior Credit Controller to join a widely recognised and accomplished Practice.
This is a great role for an Accountancy & Finance graduate or a candidate in the very early stages of their career.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
To provide administrative support to all staff within the Receivables team with a view to developing into a Credit Controller.
• Provide cover for other team members as and when required
• To assist fellow Credit Controllers by conducting telephone calls.
• Ensure you are aware of and work according to all Compliance requirements.
• Ensure that your performance operates in accordance with existing SLA’s
• Collect cash by telephone and written contact with clients.
• Communicate effectively and accurately in team meetings.
• Work with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team.
• Collate weekly summaries of collections for review in summary charts.
• Word-processing, copy typing, mail merges and preparing letters
• Administration for the Receivables team
• Assistance with maintaining databases and reports
• Answer overflow calls from debtors in a timely and professional manner
• Responsible for archiving files
• Maintenance of filing/scanning
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, I would love to hear from you. Please contact Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or apply.