I am currently working with a great organisation, who are looking for a temporary junior credit controller to join the team on a temporary basis, 3 months minimum but could be ongoing and there is a possibility for the right candidate this could become permanent. Parking on site and easily accessible by public transport. Working hours would be 8:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch
- Excellent telephone/communication skills, must be fluent in English.
- Must have credit control experience. Preferably dealt with ledgers of 100+ clients with values around £1m+.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Collections would be fantastic
- Experience in 3rd party auditing companies e.g. SSUI, Ariba, Tungsten, TRAX
- Experience in freight/logistics/Pharma companies not necessary but would be a bonus.
Job role will include:
- chasing debt via telephone, email, letter
- Cash allocations
- Dealing with payment queries