Creative. Respected. Vibrant. Exciting. This is the kind of company you could work for if you have what we're looking for.
This varied, fast-paced junior accounts assistant role in a fantastic team is just the beginning, for the right person there will be clear progression and study support. The role offers a fantastic salary of 18-23 and incredibly generous benefits, but it's the exciting journey in a magnificent company that is the real draw of this opportunity.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Bank reconciliation - posting receipts and payments, and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger - processing suppliers’ invoices, reconciliation of supplier accounts and
- Sales ledger - posting and allocating receipts.
- Expenses, credit cards and petty cash, including foreign currency, management and
- Month end and year end accounts.
- Credit control, responsible for liaising with clients and suppliers, UK, Europe and
- Cars – maintaining company car register and all supporting documents. Liaising with
- suppliers for renewals.
- Hire purchase agreements – maintaining register.
- Other financial and general admin tasks, as required.
Once settled into the role, you will start to take on the following additional tasks:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly forecasting and reporting to management.
- Annual budgets – monthly budget reconciliations.
You must be:
- AAT (or similar) qualification or working towards qualification.
- Finance support experience.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, with the ability to easily pick up new software.
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- An interest in working in a marketing/agency environment.
- Ability to develop your own relationships with members of our wider team clients, to eventually enable you to independently manage projects and tasks, proactively escalating to Financial Analyst or Financial Controller when required.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
- Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver tasks and projects in a timely fashion.
If you want to be considered please apply