An exciting opportunity for a Junior Accounts Assistant has arisen to join a growing, innovative, forward-thinking company based in Hemel Hempstead.
As a core member of the team you will be reporting into the Finance Director, some of your duties will be:
- Credit Control
- Cash allocation
- Posting sales invoices on JD Edwards system
- Preparing, processing and analysis of weekly payroll
- Purchase ledger duties
- Reconciling bank accounts
The role in the future, will also give you the opportunity to get involved in:
- Fixed Assets
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting in month end tasks
If you have the following skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Working towards AAT qualification
- Intermediate user of Excel is essential
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Flexible, 'can do' attitude
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (Please note these hours are non-flexible)
This role will offer progression, so if you are looking to start your career in accounts click apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!