£20,000 - £22,500 Harrow on the Hill
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an experienced Reconciliations Assistant to join a leading and rapidly developing brand within the Financial Services industry in Harrow on the Hill. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £20,000 to £22, 500 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Chief Accountant & Managing Director and the role will include:
• Sales Ledger reconciliations
• Solving supplier and customer queries
• Dealing with lawyers via telephone and email
• Sending out BACS report
• Liaising with Brokers and clawing back monies owed
• Purchase ledger and payment runs
• Intermediate Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Word skills.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to manage and prioritise.
• Energetic, decisive and a team player.
• Good Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team using initiative.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a busy, fast paced Accounts Assistant role
• Strong Excel, VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables
• Solid understanding of accounting process’
• Strong communicator
• Can work in an accurate and methodical way
• Salary: £20,000 - £22, 500 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 08:30 – 17:00
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Chief Accountant & Managing Director
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training
This position is perfect for someone who is driven, analytical and a problem solver.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.