|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 29100 - 29100 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3092003|
About your role
- Carry out multi-trade activity as required and within competency.
- Carry out minor after-trade work and bolt on skills e.g. brickwork, plastering, tiling and joinery.
- Liaise with other employees of the Company as necessary in order to complete specified works.
- Ensure levels of productivity and work within the required timescales/categories or to targets.
- Notify team leader of any associated access issues.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is processed and systems are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct work in accordance with current legislation, British Standards, Codes of Practice, safe systems of work and recognized industrial standards for such work, minimizing damage to the fabric of the property.
- Qualification at NVQ 2 or equivalent
- Asbestos Awareness certificate
- Holder of Appropriate CSCS Card
- Experience in 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and joinery
- PASMA Qualification
- Ability to read Construction Drawings
- Experience of working within a Local Authority environment
- Requirement to have full UK driving licence and the ability to be able to travel
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
The company offer a competitive benefits package that can be tailored to suit your needs. Benefits include Childcare vouchers, Employee assistance, retailer discounts as well as a competitive pension scheme.
Please click apply now if you fulfill the role requirements.
10.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
ABINGDON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
11.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
KINGS WORTHY, HAMPSHIRERead more
34000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
10.65 - 10.65 GBP Per Hour
READING, BERKSHIRERead more