Reed Technology are working closely with an organisation that is pivotal to Scotland’s economy. They are looking for experienced Java Developers to join their organisation for an initial 2-year contract where you will be responsible for design, architecture and development of interesting projects.
- Responsible for providing key input across the full SDLC on business-critical projects
- Developing new applications on greenfield projects
- Deploying and support of above applications
- Producing high quality code
- Contributing to all aspects of design and architecture
- Spring Boot
- Web APIs
Why this role…
- Flexible working (including 9 day working weeks)
- Positively impacting Scotland’s economy
- Greenfield projects
- Autonomy to manage own workload
- Exceptional benefits including pension contribution above market standard and extensive holiday allowance
To discuss the role in finer detail, please contact Steven Parker on 0131 240 3695. Alternatively, you can apply through this advertisement. Shortlisting for the role will be conducted week commencing 23rd November.