Are you an outstanding, well qualified and inspirational English Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Is it important to you to work in a school with strong and visionary leadership?
If so, then apply today for this role as Reed are supporting an East Sussex coastal secondary school to join them in 2020 on a temporary basis. The role is to cover a Key Stage 3 and some Key stage 4 English classes.
The Headteacher is looking for a highly motivated, committed professional who is passionate and enthusiastic to join in the continued development and success of our exciting all-through status. If you have the skills, drive and enthusiasm this could be the perfect role for you.
This school offers:
- An enthusiastic and committed English Department
- A strong and visionary leadership
- A vibrant community
- An exciting new environment in our all-through campus.
- A grading of ‘good’ by Ofsted (Outstanding for EYFS), 2018
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all levels and interests
- Staff Wellbeing: a genuine focus on staff wellbeing
- Pupils who are motivated and keen to learn
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a English specialist with initiative and ambition to challenge and motivate our pupils
- Experienced in Key stage 3 and 4
- Establish and maintain high standards
- Bring the curriculum alive through inspirational learning
- Shape the learning of English in a school that aims to become outstanding in the near future
- Have the ability to think outside of the box
- Believe in creating strong, positive relationships with the children, developing them personally, socially, emotionally and academically.
- Have a commitment to personal and professional development
- Be a team player who is supportive of colleagues
The job role consists of:
- Having responsibility for teaching in assigned curriculum areas
- Taking responsibility and be accountable for pupil attainment and achievement, by tracking pupils progress and supporting individual pupils’ learning needs
- Being consistent in the delivery of all school’s policies and practice
- Supporting the Progress Leader to secure a high quality learning experience in tutor time
- Setting high expectations for all pupils through aspirational target setting
If you're interested please apply and send you most recent CV to Ella at Reed Education