Job Title:IT tutor/Digital Skills Supervisor
Pay rate: £15-17p/h
Hours: 30 p/w
Duration: Temp ongoing
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Buckinghamshire area
Starting ASAP, the college are looking for an IT tutor/Digital Skills Supervisor to join them on an ongoing temporary basis.
- To support students aged 16+ in an FE environment
- To keep appropriate records as required by the college such as registers, progress reports etc
- To liaise regularly with tutors to ensure feedback on attendance and behaviour is disseminated
- To support students to access and complete work, including guidance on using the college Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle VLE) and online resources.
- To be responsible for the supervision of students in Digital Skills sessions in order to provide an appropriate learning environment that is purposeful and productive
What you will need:
- Knowledge of administrative systems
- An understanding of, and demonstrable commitment to, Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.