Oracle Fusion Financials Trainer - £450 per day – Nottingham / Leicester – 6 month contract
I am recruiting for an East Midlands based client who are looking to appoint an Oracle Fusion Financials Trainer on an interim basis to deliver training and create documentation to enable the successful rollout of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion).
To be considered for this role it is mandatory that you have experience of Oracle Fusion Financials and/or EBS ERP.
This role would suit you if you can demonstrate the following experience, skills and knowledge:
• Experience of delivering Oracle Financials training, specifically planning and budgeting, Project, AP and AR modules
• Oracle EBS or Fusion training experience
• Experience of creating and delivering financial systems training
• Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Awareness of Financial Regulations and application in Local Government finance
• Significant experience of providing financial support and advice to a wide range of services in a large and complex organisation
• An understanding of accounting principles and practices and the applicability to local government accounts
• Ability to provide training services to a diverse range of service users
• Excellent presentation skills both written and oral
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Working with the Finance Training Manager and Finance leads on the Programme, this role will develop training materials for finance and non-finance managers. Ensuring managers are empowered with the skills and information to use the new Oracle Fusion finance system.
• Training materials will focus on the core elements of the Oracle Fusion application including Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service, Projects Module, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• To create training that meets a variety of needs, utilising a range of methods including training materials, screenshot videos, e-learning and classroom based training
• To manage group dynamics, participation and attitudes, and to use effective coaching skills to enable learners to meet learning objectives
• Produce supporting training materials and any other associated deliverables and ensure that they are fit for BAU transfer at project closedown. Work with the Programme Team, Implementation Partner and the Change Team to ensure all training activities are aligned with the overall project plan, and communications plans
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and you are available to start a new contract in the New Year please apply to Robbie McNish using the links provided.