Reed are delighted to working in partnership with a leading Cheltenham based organisation with their search for IT Support technician to join their lively and friendly team!
Do you have a passion for technology and problem solving? Do you have experience proving 1st/2nd line technical support?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you…….
The key responsivities with this positon will be:
• Providing 1st / 2nd Line support to clients via phone, email and remote sessions as part of a shift rotation (shifts between 7am-7pm)
• Maintain 1st line support tickets correctly and keep the customer updated with progress every day
• Monitor 1st line support ticket queue ensuring incidents are actioned before SLA
• Develop existing customer relationships and build a rapport with new clients
• Escalating advanced issues to other teams within the business
• Perform proactive maintenance using the in-house monitoring system
• Follow IT procedures e.g. ITIL and strictly complying with our policies
• Consult with 2nd line team as required to resolve incidents and develop individual skillset
We are looking for,
• Experience working in a busy helpdesk environment
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fault analysis, management and prioritisation skills are required to ensure all issues are resolved based on criticality for all our customers as well as meeting the contracted SLA.
Exposure to the following technologies
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016
Exchange and/or Microsoft Office 365
Hypervisor technologies (VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V)
TCP/IP, Routing, VPN and Firewall configuration
Virtual server backup technologies (Veeam / vRanger)
Antivirus Software (Sophos)
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
SAN storage technologies
If you are interested in this positon please apply online or for more information contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org