|Location: BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 16000.00 - 16000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3100481|
They are looking for an IT Technician on a permanent to join their busy technical team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• To provide first line IT support for office and factory (i.e. PC/Printer troubleshooting, logon issue) and maintain IT helpdesk.
• Provide day-to-day support for users of company computers and peripherals in a timely manner, but prioritise core tasks.
• To support the IT Manager on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure completion of all tasks and projects defined by the IT Manager in a timely manner. Any outstanding issues or concerns must be highlighted immediately.
• To ensure back-ups are done daily as per data backup procedures.
• To undertake scheduled preventative printer and PC maintenance activities.
• Undertake scheduled asset reviews as designated by IT Manager.
• To provide the IT Manager with a weekly progress report detailing activities completed/outstanding.
• Undertake any other duties as may be required commensurate with the post.
Ideal knowledge required:
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Client os: DOS/Windows XP/ Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server: Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Basic Networking- Understanding of basic network protocols and wiring.
- Understanding of printers and how to manage them.
- Basic Wifi knowledge and diagnostics
- Basic Knowledge of linux
- Experience of Office 2010/2013/2016 especially Microsoft Excel and outlook.
- Knowledge of OS virtualisation
We are looking for a personable character with the ability to get on with people at all levels of the business and deal with visitors to the site in a professional manner.
- Salary: £16,000
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours (Mon-Thurs 8.00am-5.00pm, Fri 8.30am-12.00 noon)
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
- Company pension and death in service cover.
- Ample free parking
- There will be internal/external training and support for the right candidate.
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that due to high volumes of interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
100.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Hour
61000.00 - 61000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
45000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more