Reed Education Cheshire are currently working to recruit an IT Technician to join a fantastic Secondary school in St. Asaph to support with the daily maintenance and management of their ICT equipment. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an already established team and could lead to a permanent contract!
Starting in January you will work 32.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
- Full time Monday - Friday
- ICT Technician
- No formal qualifications required
- Working within an established team
- Must have excellent ICT skills
- A basic knowledge of computer systems
What you will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good ICT skills
- basic knowledge of computer systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work load
- Ability to communicate in Welsh ideal but not essential
- own your own vehicle or live close to public transport links
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- • Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 11 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral
- Access to our pension scheme
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities after your assignment ends both locally and through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. The school will be looking to secure a candidate as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate!
If you have any questions, then Kris Hughes, Senior Support Consultant for Reed Education across Cheshire West and The Wirral will be happy to help.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.