One of the most rapidly growing areas in the public sector are on the lookout for a new IT Technical Security Lead.
Are you someone who has had a few years in the Information Security sector and is now looking for that next step with some REAL responsibility? How does the idea of becoming the new SME in security analysis, cyber controls and technical security architecture at a high-profile public-sector client sound? You will be responsible managing the evaluation of some of the most up and coming projects in the world of cyber security and it’s up to you to provide a detailed analysis as to how best for your new employer to approach it!
You will be on the frontline leading the response to cyber attacks and threat analysis – it is a highly technical and specialist role, are you up for the challenge?
The role is 100% remote-based with the odd-exception of having to travel down to the London office to attend face-to-face meetings.
Essential Skills include:
• Excellent understanding and proven experience with MS Azure.
• Efficient with Office 365 Security tools i.e. security centre, operations centre, e-discovery, Windows Defender ATP etc.
• Experience of ICT Security (network, web, cloud, end user computing, access control, standards, assurance, and design / review)
• Knowledge and awareness of security products, protocols, access controls and cryptography needed to support both official and higher environments including Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools and SIEM
• Awareness of BC & DR best practice
Desirable skills include:
• Previous experience in the police/legal sector
• Knowledge of government information security standards and familiar with the SPF, IAS1 – 6, PMS, NSCS GPGs and other standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO27005, CPNI 10 Steps and Cyber Essentials
As you would expect, you would be compensated well with a salary of £45,000
Benefits package to be discussed.
If this sounds like it could be of interest then please contact me on 0161 830 1691 or email email@example.com for more details.