1st Line IT Support Officer
Up to £11 per hour DOE – Full Time role based in the East of Edinburgh
Ongoing temp role
Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for a 1st Line IT Support Officer to join one of our Clients based in the East of Edinburgh on an ongoing, temporary and full-time basis. The hours for this role is 37.5 hours per week and will be worked from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for any queries, working on jobs that fall within your remit and escalating those that require additional support
- Setting up user accounts, unlocking users and installing various software packages
- Building machines, routers and various other equipment
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:
- Experience of using Active Directory
- Competent with Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Excellent customer service skills, along with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Candidates who are immediately available or on a one week notice period would be at a distinct advantage due to this role starting ASAP
Please note that applicants who do not meet the criteria above will not be considered for the role. If you do meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via the advert ASAP and I will then contact you to discuss this opportunity further.