|Location: HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEX||Salary: 43000.00 - 46000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3084281|
The post holder will be responsible for the successful provision of the IT services to the business. You will manage a team of IT individuals, this will include all IT support functions. The role will be 100% management of these teams.
Key duties will include:
• Responsible for ensuring the continued development and efficiency of the support services and for maintaining effective communications with customers, management and suppliers at all times.
• Ensure that the IT Service is developed, implemented and managed in a cost effective and customer focused manner.
• Negotiation and definition of service level agreements with senior business representatives
• Provide management for all reactive Operations team staff. Lead, motivate, develop and empower staff in order to achieve a positive team culture, which maximises the potential of staff while ensuring efficiency and effectiveness to meet business requirements.
• Directly line manage the Service Desk Manager, Applications and Data Manager and Compliance Manager.
• Ensure that staff receive appropriate training and support; including where necessary the development and delivery of in-house training to achieve the targets set for them and to aid their professional development
• Co-ordinate active management of all IT suppliers.
• Manage relationships with third party service providers and suppliers, ensuring service level agreements are achieved.
• Manage and own the IT Change Control processes and ensure they are followed by both staff and suppliers
• Own and manage the Critical Incident process - ensuring all IT staff are aware of the process and following it. Act as a senior escalation point for Critical Incidents.
• Contribute to the IT strategy by recommending improvements to services
• Proven experience within a technical environment.
• Comprehensive understanding of IT.
• High value supplier and high impact supplier management.
• Thorough understanding of service issues, risks and threats.
• Experience of managing/leading a large multi-function team.
• Mentoring/coaching/ training of colleagues.
• ITIL knowledge/certification
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
30000.00 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
8.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
MICHELDEVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more