IT Support – IT Systems – Technical Support specialist to work within a small IT team. The role will include all 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support. The ideal candidate will have exposure to servers and networks.
Purpose of the role:
The provision of an efficient and effective service as part of the team of IT Support staff, supporting and managing the IT infrastructure within the business and supporting its internal users.
- Assist with the day-to-day troubleshooting of issues relating to IT systems and users
- Assist with the maintenance and upgrading of IT systems
- Maintain an inventory of all IT resources (hardware, software and licences)
- Lead on aspects of IT development within the College
- Work on both BAU and projects within IT
- Experience of working in a Microsoft based IT environment
- The ability to support Microsoft Office applications, Office 365 and Win7/Win10/Server operating systems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, switching and DNS
- High levels of personal resilience
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A flexible approach to tasks and problem solving
You will work Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm with no out of hours support.