Type - Permanent
Salary - Up to £33,500
Location: Multiple sites across the Midlands North region
A large UK organisation with bases in the Midlands are going through a period of expansion and have the opportunity for x2 talented IT Field Engineers to join their ranks. You will be required to travel to various sites across the Midlands North region focusing on 1st and 2nd Line software and hardware issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your IT knowledge within this expanding organisation which offers great benefits and progression opportunities internally.
If you enjoy being at different sites every day, meeting new people and prioritising and problem solving comes second nature to you then we want to hear from you.
Competitive benefits package on offer (any overtime will be offered as time in lieu or remuneration)
• Full clean driving licence
• Prepared to travel to customer sites
• Extensive experience of working in Service Desk environments - 2nd line using ITIL service desk ticketing systems
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and delivering high levels of customer service.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office365
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012 Active Directory
• Good knowledge of Citrix Xendesktop
• Knowledge of Pull printing , (Xerox, Ricoh)
• Knowledge of Exchange Online/Exchange 365
• Supporting and administering mobile devices (laptops, smart phones, tablets, Apple IOS, Android).
• Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
• Experience of working with VMWare troubleshooting/diagnosing
• Knowledge of VOIP (Cisco, Mitel)
• Microsoft MCP or above.
If this sounds like something of interest or you would like find out more please apply below.