IT Support Engineer – Derry – Temp to Perm: £9.00 to £11.00 DOE
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to partner with a fantastic IT Managed Service Provider to join their established team based in Derry.
An established organisation, providing IT solutions to SME’s. The new position of IT Support Engineer is a strategic technical appointment with significant opportunities for long-term engineering, personal & professional development.
The successful candidate will provide 1st and 2nd line support. This is a customer facing role and involves:
• Install, provision and configure IT and communications systems
• Deliver technical projects in a timely manner, meeting agreed timescales
• Manage all projects effectively to ensure that clients are kept up to date with progress
• Provide in-depth user training and user support
• Set up and maintain the appropriate client site documentation
• Assist when required with the onboarding of new clients, including carrying out in-depth technical audits
• Provide outstanding customer service to a vast client base
• Work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards.
• 1+ years’ commercial IT support experience
• Experience of installing and supporting server hardware
• Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
• Experience with the following technologies
o Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
o Microsoft Exchange Server
o Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
o Microsoft Azure
o Office 365
o Acronis Backup & DR
o Router and firewall troubleshooting
• Current and valid driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity within a fantastic, growing organisation and if you feel you meet all of the above criteria then we want to hear from you ASAP.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for an initial and confidential discussion.