Reed are delighted to be working with a highly regarded Exeter based business with their search for an IT Support Engineer to join their fantastic team.
If you are an experienced IT Engineer with a positive attitude and a commitment to professional service delivery this could be the perfect position for you.
Within this position you will be:
Working within a fast paced environment you will be responsible for providing remote and onsite technical support to a wide range of users:
• Providing technical support via, phone, email and remote control
• Carrying out repairs on equipment
• Escalated queries for the 1st line engineers
• Assist in the planning and design of internal systems
• Develop and impart knowledge to junior members of the team
• Project based activities
We are looking for experience with:
• 2nd Line support
• A MCP qualification(or hold the MCSA/MCSE)
• Networks (including routers and switches), TCP/IP, MS Exchange, Office 365 Active Directory, Backup solutions and Antivirus software.
• Experience of working on a variety of implementation projects
• Experience of working with external software and hardware suppliers
• Experience using network troubleshooting tools
• Travel to different sites will be required and so applicants are required to have a full UK drivers licence and access to their vehicle
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, then please get in touch with an online application today or email Abi.Garrett@reedglobal.com for more information