REED Technology are pleased to be working with a leading financial services organisation based in the heart of Bath who are looking to recruit a new IT support Technician to be join their friendly team.
Working in the heart of Bath, this role will see you working for an organisation with a social conscience and employee welfare at heart.
The role will see you working as part of the Systems Team. This will be a multi-skilled role, delivering both 1st and 2nd line support for both internal and external customers. This role would be ideal for someone who is currently working in a 1st line role, who is looking for a step up in their career, or someone who is already working in a similar role looking for a new challenge.
The successful applicant will benefit from a 10 – 12% annual performance bonus, flexible working to support a healthy work/life balance, 8% pension, employee recognition scheme, support for training and development, 25 days holiday (rising to a max of 28 days), interest free rail season ticket loan as well as summer and Christmas social events. If this sounds like the role for you please read on!
• Provision of 1st and 2nd Line technical support
• Manage incoming support calls using service desk software
• Administer websites and bespoke systems
• Troubleshoot hardware and software incidents
• Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/Radius administration
• Administer Windows Servers (2016)
• Support the administration of cloud applications
• Maintain and monitor network, security and computer systems
• Identify performance issues proactively
The ideal applicant will meet the majority of the below criteria:
• Experience of managing Office 365/ Windows Server based environments
• Practical experience of adapting to new and bespoke software and processes
• Successful track record of achieving results in supporting critical business systems
• Demonstrable ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems and develop new skills
• Excellent communication skills and numeracy
• Handle confidential material with highest discretion
• Work autonomously and pro-actively
• Self-motivated and highly organised
• An IT or Computer Degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of ITIL
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online ASAP. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.