IT Support Engineer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
An experienced IT Support Engineer is required to join a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner in Newcastle upon Tyne. This opportunity can offer progression paths and qualifications within the company. If you are looking for a fast-paced technical role in a friendly and encouraging environment this may be the role for you.
This company’s client base is consistently growing, and they are now looking for an individual who is not afraid to get involved and grow technically. With a strong company culture of care, community and teamwork, employees are collaborative at all levels. This role will allow you to take pride in providing quality service to clients and customers on a day-to-day basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers on a variety of different projects
- Resolving tickets quickly and efficiently
- Supporting a wide range of businesses (both small and large)
- Support management and upkeep of internal company systems
- Continually enhance knowledge of all relevant IT systems and relevant technologies
Essential skills include experience with:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems
- Office 365
- General Networking
- Understanding of Firewalls
- Mobile Device Management
- Server and System Backup Solutions
- TCP/IP etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies is desirable.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies is desirable.
- Drivers lisence required.
- Ability to work on call hours.
Furthermore, this client expects their employees to have great communication skills, a positive and constructive approach to working alongside being driven and willing to pass industry appropriate accreditations.
- Paid formal training, certifications and qualifications.
- Contributary pension scheme
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working environemnt
- Progression routes
- Charity and social events
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, please send your CV over to Hayley.Bee@reed.com ASAP. You must be fully eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted to interview.
Keywords: It Support/ Microsoft Gold/ Microsoft/ Newcastle upon Tyne/ Windows/ Office 365