IT Support Engineer – Belfast – 8am to 8pm - £9 - £12 Per Hour DOE
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to partner with a fantastic Technology Organisation to join their established team
The successful candidate will be required to provide IT support to incidents and requests. They will be tasked with supporting users with both Hardware and Software and resolve any issues that may arise:
• Log and classify incidents on the service desk
• Support users with use of computer software and hardware
• Resolve issues or provide a workaround if possible
• Escalate issues when required
• Communicate with customers and management in relation to incidents
• 1+ year IT support experience
• PC set up and configuration experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience using and troubleshooting MS Office
• Experience using and troubleshooting Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity within a fantastic, growing organisation and if you feel you meet all of the above criteria then we want to hear from you ASAP.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for an initial and confidential discussion.