IT Support Engineer – Belfast – Permanent - £25,000 to £30,000
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to partner with a fantastic Organisation, who due to continued growth and expansion are seeking to add a IT support engineer to their established team based in Belfast for a period of 6 weeks initially.
As a IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organisation clients. You will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either remotely, over the phone, or in person.
Working within the IT Support Team the successful candidate will be expected to manage end-user, client or server support calls that have been escalated from other support teams to a successful resolution. Diagnose and resolve incidents that have been escalated from other support team or alerted directly from monitoring tools.
Key skills and responsibilities required:
• Providing 2nd to 3rd Line Support both onsite / remotely
• Monitor Helpdesk Queue
• Installation, Configuration and Support of PCs, running Windows 7/10
• Troubleshooting both hardware /software/ network connectivity issues on PCs/Printers
• Determine proper escalation path for non-resolved issues.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in deskside support
• Degree/Technical certification in IT or related field
• Strong knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating systems
• Strong knowledge of Windows Servers
• PC / Laptop hardware configuration and troubleshooting
• Basic network troubleshooting
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity within a fantastic, growing organisation and if you meet all of the above criteria then we want to hear from you ASAP.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for an initial and confidential discussion.