IT Support – Glasgow – Salary up to £30,000 DOE
The successful candidate will be working closely with the IT Manager, in supporting the clients day-to-day Infrastructure, Systems, and Networks.
- PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Install, upgrade and support Systems and servers
- BAU/ Deskside support including setting up new users on existing computers
- Installing all requested software for users
- Setting up printers and other hardware (scanners, etc.)
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Friendly, approachable, and helpful with good customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft core systems and applications
- Experience working with Office 365, Exchange
- Experience working with Networking technologies
- Window Server up to 2019
- Full valid UK driving licence is required.