IT Support Engineer – Lisburn - Permanent
REED Technology are delighted to be retained once again by our client, an award winning IT organisation. The organisation is going through a rapid growth period and due to this require an additional IT Support Engineer to join their excellent team.
The successful candidate will be a vital part of the team and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the company IT systems.
As a IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organisation. You will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either remotely, over the phone, or in person.
• Hardware engineer willing to operate on-site and also in our offices
• Experience with – setting up servers, building servers, Windows server, Installation of SQL (etc.), Networking, PC troubleshooting, Emails, Office 365 configuration, Hosted environments, LAN to LAN printing,
• Ability to get things done without a lot of supervision
• Liaising with customers and also pricing jobs
• A self-starter who could run a team of hardware personnel after a period of time
• Experience with ERP and Ecommerce systems would be an advantage
If you meet the above criteria and want to join an organisation were your ideas are valued then I would like to hear from you asap.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.