IT Support Engineer – Lisburn – c£35,000 per annum
REED Technology are delighted to partner with a fantastic IT Support organisation who due to continued growth are seeking a full-time technical support engineer to join their excellent IT support team.
The successful engineer will be required to maintain the infrastructure requirements of our clients. The candidate should have good knowledge of LAN & WAN infrastructures used by small businesses, have experience working as part of a team to implement, maintain and support these types of environments. The candidate will be managing Client servers both Virtual and Physical.
Provide IT Support through handling IT helpdesk calls and tickets and onsite visits
• Escalating issues when necessary
• Working as part of a service team
• Proactive maintenance to Contract Customers
• 3+ Years working in an IT environment.
• Experience working with Windows Servers, VMWare, Hyper-V
• Experience with Windows 10 system administration and applications: OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including Microsoft Office
• Experience with Office 365 including knowledge of applications and services within, OneDrive and SharePoint ec
• Great telephone manors providing remote support & management of ticket system
• Good Networking Experience (configuration of layer 2/3 switches, firewalls, etc)
• Troubleshooting IT & Networking experience
• Pro-actively monitor the infrastructure of clients (Monitored System)
• Level 3 Support, assisting 1st & 2nd line staff to resolve issues if required
• Work with Senior members of the team on delivering project work for our clients
• Previous experience working with multiple infrastructures
• Experienced across the Microsoft technology stack (O365, Exchange, SQL, etc)
• Knowledge of virtual environments - VMware or Microsoft Hyper V (VM’s)
• Experience with backup solutions (Disaster Recovery etc)
• Full Driving licence required
If you meet the full criteria then I want to hear from you asap. To apply please contact Niall Lennon on email@example.com or on 02890330604 for a confidential discussion.