IT Support Engineer – Permanent – Belfast – £25,000 to £30,000
REED Technology are delighted to partner with an excellent and established IT Managed Service provider who due to continued growth and expansion are seeking to add an IT Support Engineer to their excellent team.
The successful candidate will have experience in a Professional IT support environment and so be able to hit the ground running whilst learning a wide range of IT skills on the Job.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor tickets logged in our IT Service Management System and prioritise these in relation to the set SLA agreement in place with the customer
• Liaise directly with the customer to resolve issues
• Work on roll-out and delivery of IT projects
• Investigate the problem whilst keeping in contact with the customer and logging notes in the system.
• Good Understanding of Office 365 technologies
• Office 365 implementation, migration, administration
• A strong understanding of the Microsoft’s Virtualisation Technology (Hyper-V or VMware)
• Windows Server Technologies (Active Directory Group Policies, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
• A Strong understanding of Network Technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall etc.)
• Knowledge of Cloud/Hosted Technologies
• Antivirus/Malware Security Products
Education and Qualifications
• 3 + years IT Support experience specifically Server Installation and Support
• Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
• System Administration
If you meet the above criteria and want to join an excellent organisation then please get in touch. To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion