IT Support Engineer – Permanent – North Down – c£30,000
REED Technology are delighted to partner with an excellent and established IT Managed Service provider who due to continued growth and expansion are seeking to add an IT Support Engineer to their excellent team.
This established organisation provides hardware, technical support and managed services to SMEs and pride themselves on excellent customer service and on playing an important role in supporting hundreds of small businesses in the Greater Belfast area.
The technical support engineer will join an experienced team and provide remote and on-site support for our clients. The successful candidate would be based at our offices with options for home working. Hours can be flexible to suit childcare requirements.
Responsibility and duties
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Responding to client service requests and logging them on our management system
• Managing and updating tickets
• Working directly with clients to resolve technical support issues
• Delivery of IT projects
• Remote monitoring and maintenance of client systems
• Updating our systems to reflect changes in stock
• Understanding the needs of our clients and recommending solutions
• Travelling to client sites using their own vehicle (mileage reimbursed)
• Microsoft Windows & Office
• Network technologies including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, VLAN & Firewalls
• Windows Server including Active Directory, Group Policy and Hyper-V
• Office365 including Exchange, Onedrive, Teams and Sharepoint
• Candidates should have the following:
• A minimum of a Level 5 qualification in a related subject
• A full clean, driving license
• At least 2 years’ experience providing technical support
• Full clean driving licence
If you meet the above criteria and want to join an excellent organisation then please get in touch. To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion