My client is an excellent company who despite Coronavirus have seen growth when other companies have struggled.
They are looking to add an IT support assistant to their team.
• Provide administrative support to the IT team
• Creating new products and testing on each of the websites (B2C and B2B)
• Answer customer queries as part of IT support
• Raise, review and close tickets on the ticketing system
• To update and maintain customer contacts
• Develop Order Manager support skills to cover order work flow and product management
Ideally you will have either an IT based degree of have some previous experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone to build their career in IT.
Salary circa £20,000 - £25,000 DOE