IT Support- 6 month fixed term contract up to £26,974per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT support to aid the delivery of our clients businesses IT services to their customers for the next 6 months
Working to as close to full time as possible on a flexi hours basis, this is a remote and where a laptop and a Phone are provided however a potential day in the office a week might need to be discussed on a case by case basis
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work within a fast moving IT Department, where things change quickly. The service utilizes a secure by design, mobile as a norm, cloud biased approach to the delivery of their service.
We are looking for someone with front and backend system experience
Duties will include:-
Provision of IT support to the business itself and customers
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, and Office365
- Windows Server technologies
- Virtualisation technologies including Vmware
- Cloud based technologies include Azure
- Network and firewall technologies (Meraki)
- Presentation technologies (Citrix, Windows Virtual Desktop)
- Telecommunications technologies.
This role is based in the West Coast of Cumbria, However due to this being a remote based role, the right skilled candidate can be based in a different area, however travel to collect a laptop and Phone is required and if the current climate changes be happy to travel every so often into the office. (This is just if the current climate changes which the business isn't expecting)
If you have this skill set, please apply now.