IT Support with Sales – Belfast - c£28,000
REED Technology are delighted to be retained once again by our client, an award winning Distribution organisation specialising in bespoke products. The organisation is going through a rapid growth period and due to this require an additional IT Support Engineer to join their excellent team.
The successful candidate will be office and customer site based with the ability to set their appointments in a structured manner to maximise their efficiency and management of their area.
• Working closely with customers and the support team to ensure all client information and projects details have been captured.
• Promote the value-added services which the company can offer potential clients
• Cold calling to bring new business to the territory and the nature of the product means that a quick order cycle is likely.
• Collating relevant information to allow quotations to be generated.
• Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
• Oversee job competition and customer satisfaction
• Attend site visits/installations
• Taking the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock
• Computer Industry Knowledge (eg. Computer Systems, Networking & Video Conferencing)
• HNC qualified (or equivalent) in computer, mechanical or electrical discipline
• Strong sales and business development experience
• Comfortable and confident presenting in front of clients and the team.
• Understanding of commercial aspects of capital projects
• Confident dealing with multiple customers from different industries
• Excellent attention to detail & strong organisational skills
• Confident negotiation skills
• Effective verbal, written, listening and communications skills
• Proficient in MS Office systems
• A valid clean driver's license is essential.
If you meet the above criteria then I would like to hear from you asap.
Please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion