Are you looking for your first or next steps within the Recruitment Industry?
Are you looking to join the most successful Division of Reed?
Are you looking to join an award winning hugely successful Branch within the Technology Division?
Is Telephone based Sales your thing??
Opportunity 1 is to take on an existing desk that has billed £100k in the last 12 months within an IT Practice. You will have the opportunity to take on and develop an existing client base with growth targets in place. Basic salary to range between £22,500 to £30,000 with monthly commission on top.
The 2nd opportunity is to build your own desk, in your own way, market in the way you prefer, build relationships with your own clients, and receive 100% of everything you bill. The great part of this role is you will be able to work closely with the wider Reed team to share Clients and Contacts, take part in Joint Meetings and really have the opportunity to make your mark and you will be given the time and training to do this!! Basic salary upwards from £20,000 plus commission.
Do you want to work for one of the worlds biggest and most reputable Recruitment Companies?
Do you have a real drive and hunger to succeed?
Recruitment is not a 9-5 job but in return can offer huge Financial Rewards
We offer Industry leading training and professional development combined with a competitive salary and an excellent commission scheme.
This role will only suit someone who enjoys telephone based Sales and winning new business. You day will consist of mainly Business Development on the Telephone and also face to face.
Is this you?
• Sales experience
• Ability to build Rapport mainly over the telephone but also Face to face
• An interest in IT / Technology in general
• High levels of self discipline and motivation
• Target driven
• Customer focus
• Must be a team player
• “Can Do” Attitude
The role can be very challenging and demanding, and would suit someone looking to push themselves outside of their comfort zone and be financially rewarded as a result.
• A chance to work in one of the most successful teams within Reed ensuring a high number of placements.
• First class training, with a structured development pack from arrival.
• Good commission scheme.
• Working within an industry leading recruitment agency with good reputation.
• 25 days holiday, with the option to buy, sell or carry forward up to 5 days of allowance.
• Sponsorship of academic and non-academic courses.
If you feel recruitment is the career for you and you are willing to put the time and energy in to being successful Reed Technology will support and guide you all the way; helping you to progress into a successful and very well paid Recruitment Consultant.