|Location: WIMBLEDON, LONDON||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 23 days ago||Reference: 3213267|
Working alongside other PM's, you will be responsible for managing a diverse range of short, medium and long term technical projects throughout the full lifecycle. From early requirement gathering, to initial planning, to creating & maintaining project plans, to project sign off and throughout delivery.
• Responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of multiple projects and small change requests.
• Using recommended project control solutions for planning scheduling and tracking of projects. Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports.
• To plan, direct and coordinate activities to manage and implement interrelated projects from initiation to final operational stage.
• Identifies and manages resources necessary for all stages (planning, estimation, execution) of individual projects to ensure that technical, financial and quality targets are met.
Key skills and experience for the role include
• Project management experience, preferably within an IT environment
• Ability to manage a fast evolving portfolio of changes across multiple technology applications and solutions
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Project methodology qualification
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
• Technical experience preferred
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please reply back with your most recent CV and I will give you a call.
400.00 - 430.00 GBP Per Hour
LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEXRead more
42000.00 - 57000.00 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
45.00 - 50.00 GBP Per Hour
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
WORCESTER, WORCESTERSHIRERead more