We are looking for an experienced and motivated Procurement Delivery Manager to manage a range of procurements within the IT and Digital Category. This role would be an integral part of our growing team, delivering sustained excellence and innovation across multiple procurements for our successful shared service across two London Councils to benefit our citizens, businesses and staff.
The Procurement team is CIPS accredited for Procurement Excellence and provides high quality, professional support to the London Councils, who between them have a combined capital project pipeline in excess of £800m. These projects cover regeneration, housing, education and civic infrastructure and reflect a new level of impetus and investment in both Councils.
This is a key role that works closely with senior managers and suppliers to lead, develop, deliver and manage the supply chain that supports the IT & Digital procurement pipeline. The scope of the role includes but is not limited to:
- Lead IT & Digital procurements sub-OJEU and above.
- Management and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance to ensure value and quality of delivery.
- Provide innovative procurement solutions to deliver high profile projects on time and on budget as a key member of multiple project delivery teams.
- Provide strategic advice to leadership, identify opportunities and plan supply chain activities.
- Work closely with managers and colleagues in IT, Legal and Finance across both Councils.
- The role will require presence across the two Councils that the team currently support, and these will be at various sites across the Councils.
Outstanding project delivery depends on our people and our ability to secure excellent services, support and works from great suppliers. If you have the ambition, then this is the opportunity to join a successful and growing team, to make a real operational and strategic impact and help to deliver the strategic ambitions of the Council. You will receive support and development in your role to enable you to achieve your best and be part of a team with new leadership that is ambitious for success.