|Location: TEWKESBURY, GLOUCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 21 days ago||Reference: 3075311|
• Identifies, diagnoses and resolves IT infrastructure problems on
1st level (first/single point of contact) communicating solutions to end-users in a user-friendly and professional manner.
• Perform Infra-structure support services, related tasks and activities. Duties are primarily in the area of Microsoft platform applications, Windows Servers/Desktop, LAN/WAN/WLAN/VLAN. Assisting in the maintenance of corporate Standard Applications, Servers, WAN, LAN, WLAN and Security.
• Escalates incidents to next level support when the solution is unknown or cannot be solved within defined time frames
• Manages end-user incidents and prioritize work based on defined SLAs
• Deals with multiple users and prioritizes service in line with business needs
• Contributes to 2nd level group activities where required
• Contributes ideas to improve IT processes/services
• Supports the implementation of new and/or improved IT processes
• Improves his/her personal skills within the area of responsibility
• Documents problems, solutions, results of project work as well as any elaborated results within the area of responsibility
• Education and experience in technical computer and networking service support
• Experience in implementing, documenting and operationally maintaining IT infrastructures
• Experience in interacting with external suppliers & service providers
• Ability to manage own work schedule (good self-management skills)
• High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment
• Ability to cooperate with other individuals with a problem solving oriented attitude on a professional level
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English combined with the ability to communicate effectively. Keen interest in working in a culturally diversified fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel internationally as required by business
• Experience with installing/set up/support and trouble shooting Microsoft Windows Client OS, software applications, creating User’s documentations and conduct training for users.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role and you match the above criteria then please click APPLY with your updated CV. I will aim to call candidates back within the first 24 hours.
I look forward to hearing from you.
23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
19500.00 - 22500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROSYTH, FIFERead more
130.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
17000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more