|Location: PENZANCE, CORNWALL||Salary: 38000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3109031|
This is a full time permanent vacancy with a salary ranging from £38,000 - £45,000.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, if you are interested please keep reading for more information.
Tasks and responsibilities for the role are:
1. Support the Directors and work as part of an integrated team. Assisting with end user queries to help resolve problems.
2. Install and configure computer hardware, including servers, PC’s, monitors, printers, scanners, storage devices, network switches, phones (desk and cordless) and mobile phones
3. Install and configure software including, Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, ERP software and various driver and software packages
4. Keep up to date with new technology
5. Provide 1st and 2nd line support for all users, ensuring feedback is provided
6. Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software faults
7. Respond quickly to all breakdowns and security alerts
8. Maintain and manage data backups
9. Manage all user accounts, including domain, email, firewall and ERP software
10. Ensure adequate antivirus measures are installed onsite
11. Identify and address complex usability problems
12. Manage all network attached storage devices, including permissions and file restores while also monitoring disc space
13. Administer user permissions for folders on the secure drive
14. Liaise with IT providers to resolve problems
15. Ensure that all software used onsite adheres to licencing requirements
16. Manage stock of spare components and peripherals
17. Provide support of the ERP system, EDI System and the Reporting Software
18. Provide out of hours’ support where necessary.
19. Take responsibility for the ICT Budget.
20. Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex hardware or software or systems problems.
The ideal candidate for this role will need the following:
• Up to date knowledge of technology
• Strong interest in technology
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels within the business
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
• Capable of working under pressure
• Can do approach
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Previous experience of troubleshooting problems, both hardware and software
• Excellent customer skills
• Previous experience working in an IT environment
• HND or equivalent in ICT or proven relevant knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of networking, both wired and wireless
• Previous experience of Active Directory and DHCP
• Previous experience of Windows Server
• Ability to communicate effectively with the Senior Management Team – both verbal and written
• Knowledge of EDI translation interfaces
• Experience troubleshooting, installing and maintaining VMware
• Ability to manage and maintain Server Operating systems, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2.
If you are interested in applying pleae do so online or email email@example.com closing date is the 20th October, however CV's will be reviewed as and when received.
35000.00 - 42000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
ANTRIM, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
NORTHALLERTON, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
23,000.00-28,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more