|Location: HEREFORD ST. MARTINS, HEREFORDSHIRE||Salary: 35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3100627|
Reporting directly to the CEO, the IT Manager will have a hands-on approach to managing and maintaining all IT systems and equipment (hardware and software) within the business, including the CRM Transit Management System. They will be responsible for maintaining review cycles of cross company systems, documenting performance and presenting recommendations for IT strategy.
IT Manager / Experienced Infrastructure/Helpdesk Manager
The role is to support the internal 60 users but to predominantly look after the third party suppliers. You will report directly to the CEO to work closely with all day to day operational matters, trouble shooting and supplier management. There is no line management responsibility for this position so it is very much a hands on role.
This is a challenging role and on a permanent basis offers a salary in the region of £35,000 & bens and potentially more for the right candidate.
As this role is urgent they are also happy to consider a permanent person or contractors on an interim basis or someone to go in on a contract basis who would consider taking the role on a permanent basis.
You need to be hands on, flexible, be willing to take on different projects, ideally immediately available, lots of experience dealing with third party suppliers and happy to get involved in the day to day trouble shooting yourself.
Interested......please reply to this email or call Matthew on 0117 914 7340. When we speak I will need to get a good idea of your background, Supplier Management and exposure to technologies including Cloud Based Software, Office 365, VoIP, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Office 365 • RDS • CRM • Microsoft Visual Studio • SQL • VOIP & hunt groups • Data migration
• Significant CRM development skills
• Extensive knowledge of office based apps & troubleshooting where required
• Able to demonstrate experience of project managing IT projects
• Excellent attention to detail
• Full of enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, and a good Ambrey culture fit
• Flexible, adaptable to business priority changes and prepared to go the extra mile
• Quick learner
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Must be excited by, and enjoy, the challenge of a fast moving/changing environment
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HEREFORD ST. MARTINS, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
45000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
56000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
WEST YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE AND HUMBERSIDERead more
23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
COBHAM, SURREYRead more