We are looking to recruit multiple Inbound Customer Service Advisor to work with one of our key clients, a fabulous Charitable organisation in the Salford area.
This is an immediate start temp role until the end of March but could be extended.
You will get free parking and it also has great public transport links. This Client is NOT a typical call centre but you will ideally be used to working in a telephone-based customer service environment. You will be taking around 20-30 calls per day and the focus is on the quality of calls and empathy with the customer.
It is working for a charity so every call you receive could potentially help someone. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in a call handling role but especially as a supportive advisor.
The Helpline provides a single point of contact, telephone and email advice, information and support to supporters, members of the public and professionals wishing to access the charity.
As a Helpline Advisor you will to directly liaise with various national agencies to ensure each contact from the Helpline is shared with authorities can take action to help children and families across the UK. You will also be the voice of the charity, acting as the first point of contact to the public and professionals who need our support.
This is your opportunity to be the public voice for a well renowned national charity, to work for an organisation whose core value is putting children first and for you to make a positive impact on thousands of families across the UK .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of a contact centre service to assess the information and advice needs of a wide range of contacts and response to enquiries while ensuring complex enquiries are forwarded as appropriate to other parts of the business
- Handling calls with a wide range of queries (some of a sensitive nature), responding to queries and enquiries in a professional manner
- To deal with incoming/outgoing mail/emails including opening and distributing mail/emails, responding in writing to basic enquiries (e.g. standard requests for information)
- To provide contacts with accurate, consistent, information and advice carrying out appropriate research as required.
- To respond politely, sensitively and efficiently to enquiries following the appropriate enquiries policies and guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
*Passionate about providing excellent customer service
*The ability to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential material
*Enthusiastic about building a rapport with external and internal stakeholders
*Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
*Motivated by making a difference
*Able to champion the organisations vision to bring others on-board
*Great organisation and prioritising abilities
*Good IT skills
Hours of work are:
Rota basis between 8am-10pm
On a rota of 1 week early and 1 week late with 1 weekend in 4 worked.
The pay rate is £10.00 per hour plus holiday pay.